We have one meeting room available for community use, The Ralph and Patricia Hoenig Community Room. This room will hold approximately 50 people. Tables, chairs, a refrigerator, sink, television and DVD player are all available for use. The meeting room is available at no charge to any educational, cultural or civic groups. For all other purposes the room can be rented for $30 with a deposit of $60, which will be refunded when the room has been returned to its original condition upon rental. For additional information, please review our Community Room Policy. Reservations should be made at the circulation desk during our normal hours of operation. Application forms are available here or at the circulation desk.
The Ralph and Patricia Hoenig Community Room in the West Point Public Library is a small meeting room available to any educational, cultural or civic groups as well as individuals, small groups, and organizations.
- The Conference Room is a nonsmoking facility.
- The Conference Room has a seating capacity of 38 people.
- Any group requesting to reserve the Conference Room must complete an application for use.
- Reservations and paid deposit, if applicaple, must be made at least one week in advance.
- If a key is borrowed, it must be returned within 24 hours
Equipment available for use in the Heritage Room includes:
- Samsung 65 inch Smart 4KUltra HDTV
- HDMI connection for TV
- BluRay player
Kitchenette facilities available to groups using the Heritage Room include:
- Small refrigerator
Please read the entire Community Room Policy prior to requesting a reservation. Reservations will not be considered final until the completed application and rental fee (if applicable) is received by the library.
Hoenig Community Room Policy
Hoenig Community Room Application